- To promote a healthy and enabling teaching learning culture wherein adequate delivery mechanisms are enabled in the system and to produce human power with quality, creativity, technology and passion for industrial growth of the nation.
- To be a center of excellence in Engineering and Management education.
- To blend creativity with analytical skills.
- To create process-oriented learning with a high degree of industrial interaction.
- To be recognized as a transformational leader in engineering and management education research and the application of knowledge to benefit society locally and globally.
- To contribute to individual development as well as societal empowerment.
To nurture and produce employable professional graduates useful to society by fostering a conducive learning eco-system of students, faculty and industry, germinating capable upright engineers, managers and entrepreneurs who contribute meaningfully to industry and society at large.