Guidelines of the society
• Abhikalan , although strives towards creating a healthy milieu for promoting computer science in students life but at the same time ,it also aims for nurturing students with basic qualities ie discipline ,passion, etiquettes, etc
Registration Fee & Subscription:
• Registration Fee and Subscription shall be as under unless otherwise revised by the Society.
• Registration Fee Rs.250/-, if he is not already a member of Society.
Students of Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology will be required to take active participation in all the activities of the society to eventually take this society to greater heights
Guidelines for the students:
• Students shall be required to showcase before all their cooperation, discipline, hard work, dedication, zeal and enthusiasm in translating every initiative of society into A SUCCESSFUL one
• Any attempt anywhere where at facebook ,or website, youtube which will directly or indirectly lead towards demeaning, disrespecting, dishonoring of the society will not be accepted , and as a ramification of which strict actions regarding that deed will be taken by the higher authorities
• Students will be required to fabricate a decent ambience, especially towards maintaining a decorum with other members and especially with teachers which will eventually result into smooth functioning of the society.
• Legitimate participation ,shall be expected in all the events from the students
• Students shall be expected to furnish respect to every decision of the judge panels at the time of results declaration of any events.
• If students hanker to showcase before all their views regarding any topic at any event in future ,they are recommended to put eagle eyes on their words , any word ,sentence disrespecting someone , will not be accepted
Functions of Governing Body:
• To take necessary steps for the implementation of all the programs and policies drawn by the General Body.
• To pass the necessary expenditure to meet the day to day requirements of the Society.
• To take decisions on applications for new membership.
• To prepare plans, projects and programs.
• To manage the affairs of the Society and to keep control over the property of the Society and all its assets.
• To appoint committee(s) for disposal of any business of the Society or for advise in any matter pertaining to the Society.
• To appoint the Patron(s) of the Society.
• To take all such other legal steps for smooth/better management of Society.
• To accept donations, grants, gifts, contributions, subscriptions and endowments.
• To establish and collect funds and accept donations in cash or in kind and utilise the same for the purpose of Society.
• To receive money, securities, instruments and or any other movable property for and on behalf of Society.
• To promote healthy environment and remain unbais towards every student
• To respect every student effort and continue to galvanise their spirits
Termination or Cessation of Membership
Governing Body of Society shall have powers to expel/terminate a member or/and members, from the membership of the above Society, on the following grounds:
• on death,
• on written resignation,
• if found to be involved in any anti social activities,
• if adjudged by any court of law to be a criminal offender or of unsound mind,
• if found guilty by means of anti propaganda of Aims and Objects of the Society,
• if disregards Rules & Regulations or disobey the decisions of Society.