Abhikalan, The Society of Computer Science
This society will provide a platform to the students to share and increase their 'engineering' know-how through increased interaction between students at all levels, group activity, brainstorming to name a few.
Apart from improving the technical awareness, the society will also emphasize on the overall development of the students through personality development sessions, mock tests of various exams followed by the various types of personal interviews, mock paper presentations & many more.
To strengthen the bonding between the students and faculties, Society will also organize the events like workshops, online tests, Software/Hardware Quiz and many more where both, student members and faculty members take part as event organizers and participants.
This society will play a vital role in the area of major and minor projects especially for pre final and final year students.
- The mission of Abhikalan, The Society of Computer Science at RGGI, Meerut is to facilitate, knowledge sharing, learning, career enhancement and research for CS/IT students, while simultaneously inspiring and nurturing new entrants into the RGGI and helping them to integrate into RGGI community.
- As a member of the Abhikalan, The Society of Computer Science, students will have the satisfaction of Knowing that your participation is channeled into accomplishing these noble objectives. While you gain professionally through the Society’s myriad activities, you also automatically repay to society, in no small measure, the personal enrichment and glory that the IT industry has enabled for you over the years.
- To strengthen the bonding between the students and faculties in society.
- Keeping in mind the interest of the students of Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology, Abhikalan works towards, making the profession an area of choice amongst all sections of the society. The promotion of Information Technology as a profession is the top priority of Abhikalan today.
- To fulfill this objective, the Abhikalan regularly organizes Seminars, Workshops, Online/Offline Quizzes, Resume preparations, Mock Interviews, Rapid Tests, preparatory labs & lecture for National Level Competitions, live project demo for students.
- Abhikalan also works towards a global approach, by seeking out alliances with organizations overseas who may be willing to come forward and participate in such activities.